Sunday, April 17, 2011

Does it really get better?

I wrote this in February of this year.
>
It's gonna be a sad beginning, I'm afraid!

Well,well,well...here I am...again...after almost a year eh!  actually its over a year but hell who cares.
A lot of stuff happened and to be honest I haven't touched a pen since then.  lalala lets see hmm mhmm
I got depressed
Tried to kill myself thrice.
Couldn't do it reaally because I didn't want to lose control of my body - control freak I know
Accepted who I am
Confessed my love to HER - she rejected me - never fall in love with a straight person
On new year's - had a change of mind and decided to live - still wondering why
Stayed positive for about a month
And now I'm back to normal
It does not get better
Or maybe I want everything way to fast
Or I dont want whats in store for me
Running away seems like a good idea but im 19 almost 20 so pretty stupid
I should really learn to get along with people
What am i gonna do when my parents are gone - it worries me too much
<
Well, that was me two months ago. Not saying I've change a lot, but improving day by day.
Living life one day at a time.
Perhaps I took life too seriously. Time to loosen up.

I love this song. I'm a proud Canadian!

No comments:

Post a Comment