Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another day, another story

I love her!

It sure takes a long time to recover. Depression is not something that will go away with the wind. It’s like flu; it comes and goes as it pleases.  Some days I’m so happy that if a stranger looked at me he’d say o’boy this girl has yet to see the real cruel world.  I’m not saying that I have totally closed my eyes toward negativity. I have come to the conclusion that I will not waste one more second on thinking how unfair the world is or how I don’t deserve to be treated this way. Life is really short although it seems to last forever. Well, the point is to do whatever you wish to do with your life, but if you don’t know what to do then we might have a problem here.
Hah! I’m only kidding. No I’m not. I don’t know. I’m no expert at this.
Whatever, I’ll just tell you what I’m doing. I’ve given up hoping for a better future. What’s better future without the real me there anyway?
My current status would be: floating through life.
Most of the time, I’m doing absolutely nothing. And it’s fine with me, like, I’m completely satisfied with it although peeps around me seem to disagree with me.
Oh I just had an epiphany!
If you don’t know what to do with your life then devote it to others and make them happy. Omg! I’m going to make my parents happy.
Anyway, tomorrow I’m going to watch the new Natalie Portman Movie (Your Highness). Eeeee !
Yes I know I sound gay well that’s because I’m not straight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment