Friday, April 8, 2011

I will Survive

My Little Snowy!

I’m not trying to be melodramatic here with my title. Ah, who am I kidding? Life is a drama and one hectic journey.  It ain’t easier for nobody! Argh.
However, life wouldn’t be as fruitful, beautiful and interesting without the suffering we peeps go through every day.   I mean just imagine a perfect life? What’s that? Can’t imagine it? Well, that’s because it’s not supposed to be imaginable.  
Hah! I’m only kidding. You can have it all- a perfect life that is. Just find your inner peace.  Do what makes you feel happy.  Once you’re happy and content, there you have it! Yes, your very own perfect life.
Too cliché? O’ well, deal with it.
I don’t know what else to write. I’m fairly new at this.
                                                         
                                                         Aritey Matey! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment