Saturday, April 16, 2011

Randomness is Awesome!

Life is a merry go round - when it stops, you either barf or you don't.
Life is a joke - its either funny or disturbing.
Well, since I'm so reserved and people know next to nothing about me, I'm taking this random survey, which I got off from AfterEllen.

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I'm a huge movie buff. 
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I come off as a rude, stuck-up biotch  to strangers, but really I'm just shy. 
3. What is your biggest fear? To wake up someday and realize I've lost the real me in the blur of the stars.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Short cut.
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. Her love.
6. What is your most treasured possession? My Ipod.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? Smoking.
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know. I'm only sexually attracted to someone when I fall in love with them.
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows. How can others know when I don't know it myself. hehe
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? "I'm almost there"
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Horse riding.
12. Are you the jealous type? Nope.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? My mum.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? My 12-year-old sister made me a breakfast in bed. hehe.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Drive the car at the maximum speed.
16. When was the last time you cried? umm when i was watching my sister's keeper.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? Last month when I kinda recovered from Depression.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Nope.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. Never been drunk.
20. If you answered this questionaire, who else would you like to see answer it? My readers.
21. If you lied on any of the questions, which ones and why? Didn't lie.


Life is an alarm clock - either you get up or you snooze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment