Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My First day at Job!

I haven't had a job for over a year and now I got the job day before yesterday.
TBH, I enjoyed doing nothing. It was too much fun, however my siblings got tired of me being there with them all the time. Well, who wouldn't be when I'm always there, invading their privacy. Therefore, I decided to get a jobbb!
Okay I'm lying! My sister kinda sorta got me the job. She went through all the trouble to attend job fairs, send resumes and when finally she got the job, she changed her mind or rather my mom made her change her mind since she's still in high school and stuff. She's a Nerd with a capital N. :D
So yeah its a call center. I'm not gonna say its boring because its not. Probably because I'm boring or just take my job way too seriously. I don't take no breaks during the 4 hours shift!
Personally, I'm against getting a job. I'm such a hypocrite -.-
I mean shouldn't you do what you love? what you enjoy doing?
I've always wanted to be a race car driver, but I guess my dream has to die in order for me to survive in this world.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment